At Alliance Ob/Gyn we accept most insurance plans and take care of the paperwork for you. But please be aware that almost all insurance plans require proof of insurance when you come in for your appointment.
So be sure to bring your current insurance card with you as well as your driver’s license or other form of valid ID. Bringing this with you is important because even if you have active insurance, your insurance company can reject your claim unless we can prove your insurance is active at the time of care.
And please remember, if you do not have a current insurance card you are responsible for the charges in full at the time of service. So we encourage you to read the information for uninsured patients provided below.
Insurance plans we currently accept:
- Alliant Health Plans (Health One Alliance) and Exchange plan
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield and Exchange plans
- CareSource Exchange plan
- Employer Health Network
- Great West
- Kaiser (added choice)
- Medicaid (including Amerigroup, CareSource, Peachstate and Wellcare)
- Peachstate Ambetter-Exchange plan
- Private Healthcare Systems (PHCS)
- Provider Network of America
- Three Rivers
- Tricare (Standard and Select)
- United Health Care
* In order to verify participation, we must have a copy of your insurance card.
The above is a list of the majority of plans accepted. If your plan is not currently on the list, please call us at 770-777-4933 to see if we can arrange to accept your insurance plan.
Effective July 1, 2017 we will no longer be offering a sliding fee scale for service. Please download our private pay agreement. PRIVATE PAY FINANCIAL AGREEMENT